We provide safety to all individuals on campus, and security to the campus facilities.
The Pennsylvania State University Police is a professional, full-service law enforcement organization. Our core function is to provide public safety services and protection of individual rights. We treat each member of our diverse community with fairness and compassion contributing to the quality and excellence of The Pennsylvania State University and its mission.
University 警察与公共安全 Office Information for 菠菜靠谱老平台
Campus Police telephone dial 2555 or "0"
If there is an emergency on campus first call 911 and then call the Campus Police and state your emergency.
有两种紧急情况 蓝色的 phones on campus for emergency use only and are directly linked with the University Police. They are located behind the Library on the patio; and parking Lot #4 at beginning of walkway.
If for any reason you need to contact University 警察与公共安全 from these locations, all you need to do is to press the 红色按钮 on these phones and talk into the speaker.
Police Patrol and Police Escort Services
- 警察巡逻: 在白天, 傍晚和夜间时段, 警察与公共安全 personnel patrol the entire campus including all buildings, 停车场及场地.
- 护送服务: 可根据要求提供. Call 570-963-2555 or 570-687-5212 to find out availability and request this service.
- University Police Event Request Form
- 警察与公共安全 issues parking hangtags to 教师/工作人员 and Students who bring their vehicles on campus.
- There is no charge to park on campus.
- Parking citations are issued to all violators in all parking lots, who are in violation of parking regulations and policies. Parking violation revenue is turned over to the Student Government Association (SGA) which supports student related activities.
- University 警察与公共安全 is also responsible for 失物招领处. Any item found should be brought to the
- 警察与公共安全 office. Items can be claimed through identification. Any item that is not claimed will be disposed in accordance with University policies.
Local Police (多莫尔总督): 911 or 570-343-0851
Geisinger - Community Medical Center 570-969-8000
Regional Hospital of Scranton 570-348-7951
Commonwealth Health -- Moses Taylor Hospital: 570-340-2900
Rape Crisis Center 570-346-4671
Women's Resource Center 570-346-4460
University 警察与公共安全: 570-963-2555
Personal Counseling: 570-963-2681
Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence 热线: 800-550-7575 (TTY 866-714-7177)A new hotline has been established for victims and observers of sexual assault and relationship violence. Trained counselors on the hotline will help students access appropriate resources. Penn State students from any campus can call 1-800-550-7575 (TTY 866-714-7177) to access the 24 hour a day, 每周7天热线电话.
Behavioral Threat Management Team at: 1-855-863-BTMT(2868)或 814-863-BTMT(2868)或 (电子邮件保护)
Community Resources and 热线s
Women's Resource Center: 570-346-4460 (Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence 热线 24 hours/day)
摩西·泰勒医院工作生活 & 咨询服务: 570-340-2147
Attorney General 热线: 814-863-1053
Pennsylvania State Police: 814-470-2238
National Domestic Violence 热线 或电话:800-799-7233
National Sexual Assault 热线 (RAINN) 或电话:800-656-4673
道德All members of the Penn State community are asked to be mindful of their individual responsibility to help keep the University a safe and ethical institution. The University does not condone wrongful conduct by any member of the Penn State community, no matter what his or her position is. Members of the University community are urged to speak up if they see or suspect illegal or unethical conduct, and to be assured that the University will protect them from retaliation.
- 道德及合规热线 或电话:800-560-1637